Spiga

Welcome

Welcome

Hi…I’m back. + Life Updates

After jumping to Windows Live Spaces for a week, I’ve decided to stay onto this site… because Live Spaces, although being extremely easy to use, is still no match to blogspot (in my opinion). I expect myself to hang around here for a longer time now. This is also going to be my primary blog dedicated for myself. I will also look forward to set up a photo album here.

So, after 3 days of presentations, I’m finally breathing in Teluk Intan again, despite being sick already. Went to the doctor this afternoon, had temperature measured (37.8C), and was given Roxithromycin, Paracetamol, Simethicone, Omeprazole, and Dimenhydrinate.

Since CP1 hospital attachment has come to an end, it simply means people can now finally detach from their attachment partners, a form of liberation for some who found themselves with not-so-ideal partners. Therefore, it is also only normal to hear certain people complaining about their partner’s misdeeds and ill-wills (Quote KT: Dunch kill your partners!). As a result, it is also only normal if we become a little bit 8 and listen to the other pair’s problems and complains bout each other.

However, it is always recommended that one’s intepretation of a story should always be based on solid evidences published by reliable sources (For example, any rumours published in this blog is considered not established because the source itself is already unreliable :) But I will still publish rumours because we like to listen to rumours, don’t we? Makes life interesting). This is why I usually listen and forget about many stories. Unless, of course, when it needs to be dealt with.

Hope to see you again soon.

P/S:
And to all my toxicology group members: I’m sorry. It seems that our toxicology report is sleeping in an external hard disk in KL at the moment. Please allow me to email you a copy when I get back to KL ASAP (on Sunday).

0 comments: