Spiga

Welcome

Welcome

Update @ 25 May 09

Time flies, and May is soon over.

Very apparently, I have been very inactive here. I am postulating that there is a law of proportionality between free time and laziness to blog. The more busy you are, the more you want to update your blog. The more free you are, the less frequent you see your blog. Makes sense huh?

Many things have happened since my last update. Giant Teluk Intan’s finally opening in 28th May.With a working cineplex, a (or two? I’m not sure if TF is considered) working hypermarket, and a working McDonalds’, I think Teluk Intan is finally functioning. I even noticed a significant increase in traffic (means bad) nowadays; so many cars waiting at the traffic lights and even more cars beating them. This probably means more people will stay here instead of visiting Ipoh every now and then. Even PAS had just organised its state convention here at the newly-built Arena Square yesterday.

Good signs that this place is gaining significance? Convincing signs that people here have deep pockets (usually refer to the Langkap population who often has more money than ordinary town people like me) and can’t wait to spend on movies, McD and shopping? Yeah, hopefully, minus the traffic part.