Spiga

Welcome

Welcome

Life @ 10/10/09

Happy anniversary day to what is left of the Republic of China now.

4F0935CB-9EDD-4063-9593-A0812ACD5100.jpg


Finally my cells are showing signs of growing. I hope they can grow so well that I can finish all my tests next week.

I have also got my laptop back yesterday. The service personnel at Asus told me that the LCD screen holder caused the crack. The holder, apparently, caused too much stress on the plastic casing while the LCD screen is opened and closed, thus the crack. Now the entire bottom casing is new (even the touchpad buttons! Wow! Thanks 'cos my left touchpad button was slightly damaged before).

However, the laptop was crawling so much so slowly compared to my desktop that I had just done a reinstallation yesterday night. It didn't seem better today, anyway, so I gave up hope. Afterall, Vista is Vista. No service packs will be able to save it from its self-pitted downfall.

I have also gone to the Discovery Week organised by Epicenter Pavillion. The unibody Macbook Pros are looking as great as ever, especially after my experience with Vista and this crack out of nowhere. It is a pity that money spoke to me, and I had to leave that place in a sorry mood.

I have also taken a look (finally) at a demo iPhone 3GS. Suddenly I realised that I had lost interest in it. LOL. Maybe I had only loved iPod Touch all the while. Macbook and OS X makes more sense for me. At least for now.

I hope nothing will happen to my laptop again for at least another year before it finally take its last breath. Who knows what my evil heart might be plotting against the laptop in order to find a replacement...

0 comments: