Spiga

Welcome

Welcome

B106 Garage Sale: Day 2

Finally it has ended, although we have lesser customer than yesterday…

Image0007

Basically this is the tie that I was talking about yesterday. I also had the pleasure to find out the owner(Hyperlink: Facebook account required) accidentally. Well, definitely accidentally because the owner himself told me without me enquiring around. So now we know whose taste was attacked by that student who talked to me yesterday.

As I continue to look for interesting objects, the below came out.

Image0006

Maria Sharapova in BNF!

Somehow this reminded me of my form 4 History textbook. Back then, we borrowed our textbooks, and so happened that the copy of History book that I got happened to have something similar to this. There were a total of 3 pics of some pretty girls in bikini, posing in seducing positions (on bed or sofa? can’t remember). WOW. Luckily my nose didn’t bleed back then, given my vast experience in related fields. History must have been a torment to the former owner of my textbook, so much so that he needed extra testosterone to study it.

While going through clothes, we found a very good combination which will make anyone turn into a pseudo-Vietnamese trader instantaneously.

Image0008

(Thanks Jun Yan for being the model)

The only sad outcome (to me) of this garage sale is that nobody wanted my iPod Guide. One guy told me, “hey, I know how to use my iPod. I don’t need a book to tell me how to press the ‘play’ button.”

Come on man, if you need a book to tell you how to press the ‘play’ button, you must have been a total idiot (or it means you didn’t at least go through the simple instruction sheet provided by Apple Inc.). Of course the book is not there to tell you how to press buttons!

Let’s end this post with the decorated joker lion (who unluckily was not pick up by anyone as well. Too bad it looks much better than the innocent tie.)

Image0009

P/S UPDATE: The Chinese dictionary was taken...after being untouched for 2 days.

1 comments:

  Anonymous

April 19, 2009 at 9:42 PM

u gonna be kidding?! who bought the chinese dictionary?