Spiga

Welcome

Welcome

Teluk Intan@20/04/09

210409Image006

Yesterday was such a hot day. I felt like almost drying up even when driving with air-cond on full blast in the afternoon. However, today is a complete opposite of yesterday; it’s so cooling after a midnight shower and the sun is not even out yet. Here are some pics of the blue blue sky of yesterday.

 210409Image004

It reminds me of the scorching Australian summer everytime I see a cloudless sky like this. Not that we get to see this often here. Well…probably just 7 days in a year. I’m grateful we have lots of clouds throughout of the year. Gosh, I’m still feeling the heat from yesterday by looking at this pic!

On another note, the infamous Arena Square which had killed a worker during a construction accident 2 years ago is now up running. Not sure what it can be used for though. Probably for events and weddings, and political talks.

210409Image002

View from Dewan Bandaran.

0 comments: