Spiga

Welcome

Welcome

New Theme

I hope the new theme looks good. Credit to its creator and porter.

As an update to my research project, it seems after analysing the data with all possible methods, I have got positive results for all extracts.

Now, many people would have been excited. I am not. Afterall, I'm the only one in the group getting all positive result, and with the positive result being unconvincing, I doubt if anything useful would surface in the cell death differentiation ELISA test later. So I have three choices now: MTT, repeat XTT, or accept it.

On the other hand, my positive control test result had gone all haywire. It could be caused by the unhealthy cells, or improperly dissolved drug causing variations in concentrations, or my poor skills. This is really, really unfortunate compared to my all-positive XTT result.

I hope my meeting with supervisor later can provide a good future direction.

0 comments: