Spiga

Welcome

Welcome

Life @ 6/9/09

It’s Sunday night again. Tomorrow will be the beginning of a series of hard work until Aidilfitri.

I vividly remember spending my last Sunday night resting after moving boxes and files out of an office. I spent an entire day today sitting, sleeping, eating, and answering calls of nature.

I have not been in the pink of my health for the past two weeks. I had ILI (Influenza-like Illness) last week and and today I felt like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Headache and drowsiness ensued.

Malaysia was not in peace either. A small group of Muslims chose the holy month of Ramadhan to demonstrate against the construction of a Hindu temple by stepping on a cow’s head. It is most unfortunate.

It also happened that the month of hungry ghost falls on this month, and probably as a result, many people’s projects were stalled. Even mine was affected (multiple times). Still, it could be pure coincidence.

Of course, things again changed a lot from last Sunday. Thanks to visually alert friends who showed concern for me. Also thanks for not blaming me on the mixing of leaves and roots extract. T_T I cry secretly in my heart everytime I was reminded of it.

0 comments: