Spiga

Welcome

Welcome

Life @ 26/08/09

Finally, it seems that my research work will be stalled for at least 1 day after all. My cells are now totally infected with bacteria of unknown strain (A type of diplococcus, which means Strep is very possible). The origin is most likely to be the culture medium, since my friend’s cells in the same medium were infected as well. This, together with my sore throat + cold symptoms (certainly hope not Strep infection) means I can take a day off today. Maybe tomorrow as well.

When things are turning out negatively for me, I usually just accept it, sometimes with a cruel smile. When people had the same dilemma, I sometimes too give a cruel smile and even a laugh. Some people said that was quite cold-blooded and cruel. I believe when something is beyond help, why not just laugh at how things have turned out to be and go on from there while we are still able to. If life is cruel to me, there is no need for me to be cruel to myself. The only exception for me is probably when I have been cruel to myself. Then that would not be funny, and would need serious thoughts over it.

Love thyself when life loveth not thee.

0 comments: