Spiga

Welcome

Welcome

Log @ 18/2/10

It has been a while since I last posted anything here.

As what my last post here suggested, I went for clinical attachment in Hospital Melaka . The whole thing just finished right before Lunar New Year, so kinda lucky for me. While I have subscribed to a wireless broadband provider, it didn’t work very well from my location in Melaka, so sort of wasted too. Its a pity because it worked very well in TI. I even got 2.++mbps from speedtest.net in TI.

In the mean time, I also tried blogging at tumblr, but it seemed to have not worked out well so far, so I’m back here at blogger.com for now.

Anyway, I have to be prepared to return to school on 1st of March later. Still lots of work and some articles to churn out before that. I hope I can do everything before 28th this month, which is like 9 days away.

I also look forward to updating this blog with much more stuff than it used to have. =)

Lastly, happy Lunar New Year and welcome the year of Golden Tiger according to Chinese zodiac.

谨賀新年!恭喜發財!虎年大吉!