Spiga

Welcome

Welcome

Tweetdeck: Twitter+Facebook+Linkedin client

I’ve recently discovered a great application for users to track their twitter and facebook updates. It’s tweetdeck.

image

Tweetdeck uses Adobe AIR technology. It auto-updates your twitter and facebook account status every few minutes and notifies you when there are new updates. It’s useful for people who have multiple social networking accounts and  doesn’t like going to each and every webpage on their own.

 

Generally, I found the app very convenient and nice to use after a few days. The only down side to this is the amount of RAM it eats. It starts with 100mb+ and can easily reach 200mb. It’s not exactly a concern for me (I have 4gb), but it may not be quite suitable on older computers.

 

Again, do try if you have the luxury of large RAM and facebook and twitter accounts. Follow my twitter too if you wish @kyle8c.

 

Will do updates when I’ve evaluated the other similar applications.