Spiga

Welcome

Welcome

Please vote my friends!

My friends are currently taking part in a New Zealand Natural fanpic contest.

I sincerely appeal to all my blog readers… please vote for them if you have a facebook account! Thanks!

You can vote by following these steps:

1. Become a fan of New Zealand Natural.

2. Click this pic and choose ‘like’!

This is the pic!

I’m sorry to tell you that I can’t offer anything in return…your efforts are voluntary and will be much appreciated! I myself too, although not taking part in the competition, tried to help them and resulted in being called a spammer by friends T_T It hurt me, but it should not affect our will to fight to the end! My only purpose in helping is just so that my friends can overtake another winning pic and win! (Now don’t ya try to vote the other pic =P) My friends are currently 40 votes short for a tie.

If you are reading this, please help! I offer you much thanks on behalf of my friends!

P/S: The voting ends this Saturday, please be quick if you want to join the Force!

2 comments:

  Borneogirl

November 6, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Appreciate your effort WH! and that's what friends for! A big thank you from all of us :)